Acevivi double head percussion massager

This massager works very well,I like that you can change the heads/nodes on the massager to fit your needs.The nodes are easy to switch out just twist them off then get the next set and twist it on,simple. The massager also has a heat option.I got this product for my husband as a father days gift and he loves it.It is best if some one helps and uses the massager on another person.It is pretty big and gets a little heavy after a while.I use the massager on my husbands back.You can also use the massager on your feet,calf or lower neck.It is recommend to use for 15 minutes and not any longer so you wont damage your body or overload the product.You can also set the speed settings to massage slow and move it up faster or to your liking.I am very happy with this product and would recommend it.I received this product as a sample.










No comments:

Post a Comment