Educational Preschool Posters for Toddlers and Kids

Educational Preschool Posters for Toddlers and Kids
These educational posters are great to have around the house or in the class room.My daughter is 4 years old and will be starting school next year,I have been looking for posters like this to have around the house so I could practice with her.The colors are very fun and vibrant.She loves the emotions poster the best.I think it is a great way to help her explain to me how she is feeling each day.The set includes the alphabet,Numbers,shapes,colors,days of the week,Months and seasons.I also like that there are animals and illustrations on the number poster as well as the alphabet poster.It will help her learn animals and so much more.She likes to say the alphabet and point to the each of the letters.The posters are made of good quality and are light weight.The posters are easy to hang up and I think will last a long time.My son is 6 and he also likes the posters.In kindergarten he didn't learn the months or days of the week but he now knows them by practicing each day looking and reading the posters.I received this product as a sample.I am very happy with this product and would recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment